Mines and Minerals Development Department
Mines and minerals department of KPK is plays a major role in development and discoveries of minerals and mines and plays a very important role in the development of Pakistan. This department started in 1985 and the main custodian of minerals at provincial level and following functions they assigned first is Development of Mineral resources , second is consideration of applications and grant of licenses and leases and as many other functions. The announcement date is 21st December 2018.
Mines and minerals department announces different positions as given below
- 10 Office Assistant BPS -16
- 10 Computer Operator BPS -16
- 09 Junior Scale Stenographer BPS -14
- 20 Junior Clerk BPS -11
- 16 Surveyor BPS -12
- 06 Cartographer Draftsman BPS -12
- 01 Laboratory Technician BPS -12
- 01 Electrical Supervisor BPS -11
- 01 Store Keeper BPS – 08
- 01 Telephone Exchange Operator BPS – 06
- 01 Electrician BPS – 06
Terms and conditions
- Applicants must Apply online before 10th January 2019
- Screening test conducting by ETEA
- No TA/DA admissible for the test or interview
- All others are shown in advertisement
How to Apply?
Applicant should apply online at www.etea.edu.pk all details of documents you must have to submit.