University of Health & Science has announced the Test Schedule of MCAT and will be conducted in the month of August/September as per to the normal routine and this University has invited the candidates to submit their application form. The students will be able to get their application form of MCAT from the government medical colleges of Multan, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi as well as Rahim Yar Khan just after the Fsc results.
- MCAT test conduct every year in various cities of Pakistan and thousands of students appear in MCAT test, the candidates are required to submit their application forms within the following regions and territories.
- UHS Lahore is providing the application form for the students of Lahore, Sahiwal, Gujarat, Gujranwala and Sargodha.
- Nishtar Medical College Multan is allowing the student of Multan and D.G Khan to submit their application form.
- Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi is responsible for the application form by the students of Rawalpindi and Hasan Abdal.
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College Bahawalpur is allowing the students of Bahawalpur, Khanpur and Lodhran to submit their application form.
- The applicant from Rahim Yar Khan can submit their form in Sheikh Zyed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan.
- Students from Faisalabad can submit their application form in Punjab Medical College.
MCAT Test Fee:
The University of Health & Sciences is not charging a single penny of Fee, so the students should not pay a single rupee for the Test fee. In other procedure, the students will have to pay Rs.700 to get admission form from the selected medical colleges and Universities.
Important Instruction to apply for MCAT Test:
- The applicants must submit their application from within the due date at the centre where they applied or got the application form.
- Following documents are required while filling your form.
- Attested photocopy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Intermediate Certificate of equivalent.
- Two colored (Blue Background) passport size (2.5×2.5)
- One A-size envelope having postage stamps worth Rs-40 stamps
- Four most recent photograph attest by the 17th Scale government officer.
- Attested photocopy of domicile holders from Punjab and Federal Capital (Islamabad), Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan province are eligible to apply for the MCAT test, without domicile the candidates will be not allowed to appear.
- No age limit is targeted.
Eligibility Criteria for MCAT Test:
- FSc (Pre-Medical) passed students are eligible to apply for MCAT Test.
- FSc (Pre-Medical) & passing percentage minimum 60% (660/1100).
- Foreign students must submit the certificate issued by Inter-Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC)
- Domicile Holders (Citizenship) must be in Punjab, Federal Capital Islamabad, Azad Jammu Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
- No Age Limit set.