Land PPSC Punjab Police Positions 2017 Sub Inspector and ASI Apply Online | ppsc.gop.pk Advertisement No. 41/2017 from this page. Today on July 31, 2017 most recent occupations are reported in different Departments working under Punjab Government Such as Punjab Police Department (For all Regions in Punjab Province on Open Merit and Service Quota), Revenue Department (Commissioner Office, Rawalpindi), Revenue Department (Commissioner Officer, Attock), Revenue Department (Deputy Commissioner Office, Sheikhupura), Revenue Department (Deputy Commissioner Office, Rawalpindi), Directorate General of Industries, Prices, Weights and Measures, Punjab in the Industries, Commerce and Investment Department) for which applications are welcomed from the Punjab Domiciled hopefuls Male, Female and Shemale for the accompanying positions distributed after this passage. As these positions are reported under the PPSC promotion so all hopefuls need to apply at PPSC and subsequently it’ll lead enlistment test and called qualified possibility for the further method. Intrigued competitors are recommended to peruse the criteria before applying for any of the empty position and criteria is said after this passage.
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 15, 2017|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate|
- For Sub Inspector & ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) Graduation Degree is required to apply for Open Merit positions.
- Those wanted to apply for Sub Inspector post under Service Quota should possess Graduation degree with Three Years service as Head Constable or Assistant Sub Inspector in the functional unit.
- Those wanted to apply for ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) post under Service Quota should have Graduation or equivalent degree with three years experience as Head Constable and Constable in Punjab Police Department and clean service record.
- Those who wanted to apply for jobs in Revenue Department should possess qualification from Intermediate/Graduation for the relevant post.
- For jobs in the Industries, Commerce & Investment Department BSc/Postgraduate Degree/M.Com/Masters qualification is required with relevant experience for the relevant post.