This page is giving news to understudies from PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Online Registration Phase 4 and 5 pmnls.hec.gov.pk. For every one of those applicants it’s the splendid and brilliant chance to be benefited before it got late so tap to this page for such ponders of chances which are at present being offered from PM Laptop Scheme has articulated its Phase 4&5 through which the competitors will be given 200,000 portable workstations by means of this plan and this plan is for Pakistani understudies who and understudies from Indian possessed Kashmir examining in Pakistan open part colleges and granting establishments which are HEC perceived can apply and are welcome to apply and get this shot. The primary rationale of this program is to upgrade the learning of understudies in the fields of Information and Technology that they can investigate an ever increasing number of things and do their examination work effectively by uncovering the most recent advancements in the field of IT. Along these lines, folks wake up from your profound sleep on the grounds that a brilliant open door is being declared. For to benefit this plan there is an appropriate qualification standard which is required to be satisfied by the competitors. HEC is considered in charge of the dissemination of Laptop and general support of this program. Along these lines, now I will flip entire of the qualification criteria, qualification conditions and it’s applying technique beneath keeping in mind the end goal to apply for this program.
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 30, 2017|
|Organization:||Higher Education Commission|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
- Those candidates who have enrolled in Ph.D./M.Phil/M.S, Masters (16 years) and Undergraduate (16 years) at Public Sector universities are liable to apply for this scheme.
- The special quota is reserved for those students who got enrolled in 2-3 year’s DAE Programs at Govt Colleges of Technology as well as students of FA/FS.c/B/A/BS.c, MA/MS.c of public sector graduate and Post Graduate colleges located in FATA & ICT are welcome to apply. Disable applicants quota is also reserved to apply.
- Candidates should have valid CNIC & B-Form number.
Eligibility Conditions on the basis of Admission in Educational Programs:
- Those candidates who have got admission after 30th June 2012 for Ph.D. Degree will be selected and the duration will be of 5 years.
- For M.Phil, MS Program candidates having admission after 30 June 2015 are liable for this scheme and the time period of this program will be 2 years.
- For MBA qualification (1.5/2.5/3.5/) the candidates got admitted after 31st December 2015/, 2014 & 2013 of the same date as 31st of each year for the duration of (1.5/2.5/3.5/).
- For Masters degree (16 years) enrollment must be done before 30 June 2015 and the candidates will be offered this scheme for the duration of 2 years.
- Bachelor’s students can get enrolled after June 30, 2012, and June 30, 2013, for the duration of 4/5 years.
- Diploma of Associate Engineering candidates who have got admission before 30 June 2014 is liable to apply for the duration of 3 years.
- F.A/BFS.c (For FATA & ICT Regions) the candidates who have got admission before 30 June 2015 for the duration of 2 years are eligible.
- FA/FS.c (Only for FATA & ICT Regions) must have enrolled for the duration of 2 years before 30 June 2015.
There are several conditions for which the following candidates are not liable to apply which include:
- Students of any private sector higher education institutes are not eligible to apply
- Students of any government degree & postgraduate colleges except Federal Capital and FATA are not liable to submit their application.
- Students who have received a laptop under any Federal or Provincial Government scheme
- Foreign nationals, except students from AJK and Indian, Occupied Kashmir
- Any other students not listed above and/ or as identified and decided by the Steering Committee.
How to Apply for PM Laptop Scheme:
- Interested candidate who wants to avail this golden chance and meet the said criteria are required to apply by registering themselves online via the official website at http://pmnls.hec.gov.pk or from the given link below.
- The last date for applying is 30th September 2017.
- The candidate’s eligibility criteria and their enrollment will be finally considered on the day of laptop Distribution.